The village of Canewdon, Essex in the UK is steeped in witchcraft history. I have been there several times and I grew up not too far from there. I always hear reports of sightings and possible paranormal activity in the area and i always find it is one of my favourute places to go. The EVP’s in this video was from a short daylight walk around in the Saint Nicholas Church yard on 22nd October 2009.EVP or electronic voice phenomena as it is known is thought to be voices of those passed away trying to communicate with us captured on electronic devices. When trying to capture EVP, you can sit and ask questions or leave an audio recording device in a quiet room. When you play these recordings back, sometimes you will hear voices that were not present at the time, answering your questions or talking in general. This area of paranormal research was popularised when the film White Noise was released in 2005 starring Michael Keaton. The most popular method of capturing EVP is by using ordinary tape or digital audio dictaphone’s or recording devices. One of the pioneers in this field was Dr Konstantin Raudive (1909 – 1974) and his experiments are still much talked about today.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Brook Run
- 2 New Photos To Blow Your Mind!
- EVP Dog can you hear me?
- Verifiable Evidence – The road so far with our paranormal movies
- Debunking 101: A Beginnners Guide To Looking Beyond The Veil
- Real Ghost Pictures – Old Lady In The Window
- Great interview with Loyd Auerbach from Web Drifter
- Photo Evidence Contest!
- Verifiable Evidence 2 Now On Youtube