VIEW THE COMPLETE REPORT & SPECTRAL ANALYSIS ON THIS EVP AT: www.luminearth.com . Please visit our Team website VOLUNTEER STATE PARANORMAL RESEARCH at www.vsparanormal.com . This has to be my best EVP capture to date.This was captured on March 5, 2010 during the day at a slave cemetery in a well-known park in the Middle Tennessee area. I was with fellow investigator, Joyce Dierschke. This was not an official investigation, but a “spur of the moment” idea to grab our recorders and check out the cemetery after being confidentially informed of some happenings at this cemetery. (Because it is confidential, I can not disclose the name of the park or the cemetery.) The only people in the cemetery at the time of the recording were Joyce, myself, and her dog, Katie. When this spirit voice was captured, we hadn’t even really started the EVP session yet. We were in the process of getting the recorders on and finding where we wanted to be seated. When listening to this clip, first you will hear some leaves rustling and me saying “then all the cars came”. Then you will hear what to me sounds like a young boy’s a voice say “Hi Katie! Hello.” After that you will hear me say “Ghosts are supposed to like dogs”, (Joyce and I had previously been talking about contamination, and how Katie walking around in the leaves might make too much noise for us to obtain good recordings.) and then the same young boy’s voice repeat my entire sentence, word for word… “Ghosts are supposed to like dogs …
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Removing An Evil Spirit
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- Is the GhostArk A Total Bust?
- Confederate Soldiers Haunt Jefferson Davis Hospital… Rebel Yells, Screams and Howls
- Photo of a real demonic possession?
- Dealing With Difficult Clients
- John lennon ghost EVP SPEAKS FROM THE GRAVE
- Demonic Possession, Oppression, and Repression
- “plasma streams” – false positives
- Verifiable Evidence Is Expanding — Crowd Funding!