I thought I would just show you a simple way on how to make the ghost box clearer using a simple cardboard box and aluminum foil to block radio waves. I apologise for the look of it as it does look like my packed lunch lol, but I can assure you it does work on dampening a lot of radio signals. This method will make any feint EVP’s a lot more audiable. Blocking the airwaves does have its benefits but it also has it drawbacks, but fine tuning things to find an optimal amount of noise is what I am trying to do at the moment.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Matilda at the Sorrel-Weed house?
- Ghost Box EVP: Lucas McNulty
- Demonicpedia Is Booming!
- Jim Morrison Ghost Picture
- John lennon ghost EVP SPEAKS FROM THE GRAVE
- Caerlaverock Castle Dumfries Scotland Ghost Voice EVP Castle Ghost
- Real Ghost Pictures – Old Lady In The Window
- Rob Dyrdek’s Phantasm Factory?
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- robert johnson & the crossroads