IMPORTANT: RadioShack Revises Popular Ghost Box Model!
Yep, the reports we’ve gotten from groups and readers alike have been verified. The RadioShack 12-587, a popular model for making the ghost box, has been revised and is now currently incompatible with boxing. The problem is it is now SILENT during scans.
We are not sure when this change was implemented so to be safe we recommend now avoiding this model. As we get more info on this, such as a work around or new model to hack we will keep you updated.
What boxes do you guys use and prefer? Built in speakers or add-ons? Sound off!
Building a GhostBox You will need: 1 RadioShack 12-587 Hand held Radio 1 Screw driver of the Phillip nature. 1
There are tons of photographs of alleged paranormal activity out there. But the majority I see is crap. They are
43 commentsWrite a comment
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Real Ghost Pictures – Old Lady In The Window
- Removing An Evil Spirit
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- Amazing Paranormal Evidence With K2
- Haunted America: Colorado
- IMPORTANT: RadioShack Revises Popular Ghost Box Model!
- dark man in the cemetery
- the demon in the park
- JREF $1m Challenge Is A Joke ?
- Shadow Oddity – Evidence or not?