On a trip to her mothers grave in 1959, Mabel Chinnery was taking pictures of the site. On a whim she took a photo of her husband who had been waiting alone in the car. When they had the film developed they were astonished to see another person in the car. Mabel Chinnery immediately recognized it to be her mother.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Ghost at Decebal Hotel
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- King Tutankhamun and The Titanic
- The Ghost Hunters Time Forgot
- New from DAS RT-EVP Real Time EVP Device for Electronic Voice Phenomenon
- Removing An Evil Spirit
- Is the GhostArk A Total Bust?
- Reversal – EVP and Ovilus – Phonetic mode speaking backwards – Digital Dowsing
- Demonic Possession, Oppression, and Repression
- pink lady in the manson window