“The Legend of the Mothman” explores the strange and bizarre disturbances and strange eye witness reports connected to a creature known as the Mothman, first sighted in the Point Pleasant, West Virginia area in the sixties. Strangely, the sightings and disturbances seemed to reach a peak with several area residents sharing the same nightmare of a river disaster. On December 15, 1967, the Silver Bridge spanning the Ohio River between Point Pleasant and Gallipolis, Ohio collapsed into the frigid water, sending 46 people to their deaths. Many of those who lost their lives had reported (at one time) seeing the Mothman. Perhaps most disturbing, there were no reported sightings after the bridge accident.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- Jim Morrison Ghost Picture
- The Ghost Hunters Time Forgot
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- Removing An Evil Spirit
- Chris Farley Graveside Ghost EVP
- CRIS gets EVP in Marilyn Monroe’s Suite at the Roosevelt Hotel
- John lennon ghost EVP SPEAKS FROM THE GRAVE
- Matilda at the Sorrel-Weed house?
- Perished Monks Reveal Themselves in Video