“The Legend of the Mothman” explores the strange and bizarre disturbances and strange eye witness reports connected to a creature known as the Mothman, first sighted in the Point Pleasant, West Virginia area in the sixties. Strangely, the sightings and disturbances seemed to reach a peak with several area residents sharing the same nightmare of a river disaster. On December 15, 1967, the Silver Bridge spanning the Ohio River between Point Pleasant and Gallipolis, Ohio collapsed into the frigid water, sending 46 people to their deaths. Many of those who lost their lives had reported (at one time) seeing the Mothman. Perhaps most disturbing, there were no reported sightings after the bridge accident.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Removing An Evil Spirit
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- Is the GhostArk A Total Bust?
- Confederate Soldiers Haunt Jefferson Davis Hospital… Rebel Yells, Screams and Howls
- Photo of a real demonic possession?
- Dealing With Difficult Clients
- John lennon ghost EVP SPEAKS FROM THE GRAVE
- Demonic Possession, Oppression, and Repression
- “plasma streams” – false positives
- Verifiable Evidence Is Expanding — Crowd Funding!