I did another EVP session. The poltergeist clearly answers at least of couple of the questions. I thought I would try a different approach and ask the poltergeist to answer with knocks. It seemed to have worked I think.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Jim Morrison Ghost Picture
- 5 random things about paranormal investigators
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- Louisville, KY Legend Proves Deadly
- The Ghost Hunters Time Forgot
- Friday the 13th
- How to review and analyze EVP on your computer (Tutorial)
- facebook fan us!
- What In Tarnation Is An EVP?
- Celebrity Ghost Stories Jared Leto