This video was recorded on October 20, 2008 in San Antonio, Texas. We heard the stories about these railraod tracks located on Shane Road where a train struck a school bus during the 1940s and killed the bus driver and all children on the bus. We decided to do some investigation on our on, and to our amazement we actually found some shocking evidence. The car did indeed go up the hill and over the tracks with the ignition turned off even. We even tried it with the car going backwards and it still worked. We even noticed very apparent fingerprints on the trunk of the car after pouring baby powder on it and going over the tracks. We even caught some pretty clear EVP’s towards the end of the video right before we left.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Evp at jeremy wade delles grave
- IMPORTANT: RadioShack Revises Popular Ghost Box Model!
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- Full Bodied Apparition
- REAL EVP GHOST PINK EYES doll Haunted
- Demonic Possession, Oppression, and Repression
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Brook Run
- Real Ghost Pictures – Old Lady In The Window
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- Removing An Evil Spirit