Daywalkers investigates Stepp Cemetery in Martinsville, Indiana. I took a small ball and a large stuffed Foghorn Leghorn toy. The ball seemed to attract a lot of attention. Also, I challenged the legend of the haunted tree stump there. My challenge drew a lot of attention as well. I also wanted to ask why I was scratched during my last visit. Once I stopped the evp recording the mel went crazy with activity. Please listen with noise reducing headphones.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- IMPORTANT: RadioShack Revises Popular Ghost Box Model!
- Evp at jeremy wade delles grave
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- Full Bodied Apparition
- Demonic Possession, Oppression, and Repression
- REAL EVP GHOST PINK EYES doll Haunted
- Mothman Prophecies Legend
- Real Ghost Pictures – Old Lady In The Window
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- Kurt Cobain: Ghost Box EVP Clips