Actual Ghost Voices recorded on the Queen Mary from the Bow Section of the ship. (Dillaran Martin & the Ghost Engineers) This is where 239 men died when the Queen Mary crashed into one of her escort ships, the HMS Curacoa in 1942. The Curacoa was sliced in two. The Queen Mary never stopped but kept going. 99 survivors were picked up by the remaining escort ships. Read more at www.GhostEngineers.com
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Jim Morrison Ghost Picture
- 5 random things about paranormal investigators
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Hopewell Elementary
- Louisville, KY Legend Proves Deadly
- The Ghost Hunters Time Forgot
- Friday the 13th
- How to review and analyze EVP on your computer (Tutorial)
- facebook fan us!
- What In Tarnation Is An EVP?
- Celebrity Ghost Stories Jared Leto