This one we actually heard. It was right in my ear and was a little scary! We heard laughing a few more times on the recorder that we didn’t hear when we were there. Usually the laughing would happen when we would mention the temperature dropping. Maybe it was following us around and messing with us?
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- Friday the 13th
- Real Ghost Pictures – Old Lady In The Window
- Galveston, TX: Top Haunted Cities of 2012
- Is the GhostArk A Total Bust?
- Demonic Possession, Oppression, and Repression
- Ghost at Decebal Hotel
- Skype “crossovertalk” ITC device EVP experiment
- Haunted America: Colorado
- TAPS – EVP – JEANS NOT HERE