The following picture was taken at Peck Cemetery in Decatur, Illinois. A well-known haunted cemetery in the area. There were only 2 people at the location at the time and both claim to not be in the shot. It wasn’t noticed until after the picture was developed.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Brook Run
- Old Mill Dam EVP’s Terre Haute, Indiana
- Jim Morrison Ghost Picture
- Is the GhostArk A Total Bust?
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- The Paranormal Ego
- Clovis Wolfe Manor – Scott captures a stunning EVP in the attic
- Celebrity Ghost Stories Jared Leto
- Rob Dyrdek’s Phantasm Factory?
- Paranormal Unity is a Paranormal Joke