This is a short clip from a ghost box session where I ask if anyone is there and the EVP says “I hear you”EVP or electronic voice phenomena as it is known is thought to be voices of those passed away trying to communicate with us captured on electronic devices. When trying to capture EVP, you can sit and ask questions or leave an audio recording device in a quiet room. When you play these recordings back, sometimes you will hear voices that were not present at the time, answering your questions or talking in general. This area of paranormal research was popularised when the film White Noise was released in 2005 starring Michael Keaton. The most popular method of capturing EVP is by using ordinary tape or digital audio dictaphone’s or recording devices. One of the pioneers in this field was Dr Konstantin Raudive (1909 – 1974) and his experiments are still much talked about today.
Trending on HauntingReview.com
- Nevermore – The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia: Brook Run
- Old Mill Dam EVP’s Terre Haute, Indiana
- Jim Morrison Ghost Picture
- Is the GhostArk A Total Bust?
- Nevermore: The Long-Gone Haunts of Georgia – Devil’s Turnaround
- The Paranormal Ego
- The Future of HauntingReview
- Celebrity Ghost Stories Jared Leto
- Rob Dyrdek’s Phantasm Factory?
- Paranormal Unity is a Paranormal Joke